Impactful Teaching, Meaningful Learning
About the Programme
The programme brings together learnings from the last decade, placing an emphasis on improving teachers’ meta-cognitive awareness of classroom practices and pedagogy.
This programme support teacher to:
- Create positive learning environments that support student well-being
- Identify and respond to student needs using a variety of student evidence
- Guide and challenge students with student-centred Assessment for Learning strategies
- Facilitate differentiated student-centred lessons
- Empower and support students to set learning goals, track progress and evaluate their own learning
- Reflect on current teaching practices to identify strengths and next steps
Highly Demanded Topics
The Online Module
We believe in sustainable and impactful professional Development for Teachers. Using John Hattie’s Visible Learning research findings, all LeapEd professional develop programmes are designed as a cycle of enquiry using Glaser’s theory of adult learning, to create learning programmes that improve student outcomes.
Teacher Foundation Level
Our Participants Say It Best!
MAHANI ON CREATING POSITIVE LEARNING ENVIRONMENTS"The PLC has given me some ideas to brighten up my class. Overall this PLC has been very useful."
YAP YUIEN KENT ON SUPPORTING YOUR TEAMS REMOTELY
"It was good to allow educators to gather together to share their struggles and ideas to improve."
SAMUEL ON PLC FOR SCHOOL LEADERS
"Sparks us thinking about our staff and our own wellbeing, and adapting to the current changes and trends."
CELINE ON CREATING POSITIVE LEARNING ENVIRONMENTS
“Really helpful. Asking the good questions to us which help us to think for our future online lessons.”
Check more testimonials here >>
Other Trainings for Teachers